JUVEN has been clinically shown to support wound healing in as little as 2 weeks, and to help build and maintain lean body mass (LBM) in 4 weeks. Recommend two packets per per day. Administer orally or as a modular via feeding tube; use as part of a complete, balanced diet. Use under medical supervision.
• Recommend two packets per per day.
• Administer orally or as a modular via feeding tube; use as part of a complete, balanced diet.
• Use under medical supervision.
• CaHMB (calcium ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate) – a metabolite of leucine that helps produce new tissue by slowing down muscle breakdown and stabilizing muscle cell membrane.
• Arginine – supports blood flow and is a building block for proteins, which can contribute to wound healing.
• Glutamine – involved in fibroblastic formation of collagen and supports the immune system.
• Collagen protein – shown to stimulate internal collage production, increasing the rate of wound healing.
• Micronutrients (vitamins C, E, & B12 and zinc) - important nutrients for the wound healing process.
• Best when mixed at room temperature.
• Not for sole-source nutrition.
• Not for IV use.
• 28.8 gram packets
Ingredients: L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, Citric Acid, Sugar, Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen, Calcium Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Ascorbic Acid, Colored with Beet Juice and Beta-Carotene, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, and Vitamin B12.
Instructions for Use:
• Drink 2 packets daily in addition to your regular diet.
• Mix contents of packet with 8 to 10 fl oz of juice or water.
• Use as part of a complete, balanced diet.
• Best when mixed at room temperature. To serve cold, add ice cubes after mixing.
|FSA/HSA Eligible||Yes, with Letter of Medical Necessity|