Juven Therapeutic Nutrition Drink Mix, UnflavoredBrand: Abbott Nutrition | SKU: 66686-Single |
Buy more and save!
Buy 2 to 3
get $1.50 off each
Buy 4 +
get $2.00 off each
Juven Therapeutic Nutrition Drink Mix - Unflavored
Proper nutrition is integral to physical health, both in the case of recovery from injury or surgery and when it comes to general health. When your patient needs an extra boost in their nutritional intake, Juven is an excellent supplement choice.
From the makers of Ensure nutritional drinks, Juven is loaded with amino acids like arginine, glutamine, and others. The 80-calorie supplement packs are unflavored, making them ideal for mixing in with food or beverages for either oral consumption or for administering through a feeding tube.
Juven has been clinically shown to support wound healing in as little as 2 weeks and to help build and maintain lean body mass (LBM) in 4 weeks. We recommend drinking two packets per day. Administer Juven orally or as a modular via a feeding tube. Use the product as part of a complete, balanced diet. Take under medical supervision.
Enjoy free, fast 1- to 3-day US shipping directly to your door when you order at LL Medico.
Features and Benefits
- Recommend two packets per day.
- Administer orally or as a modular via feeding tube; use as part of a complete, balanced diet.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Contains CaHMB (calcium ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate)–a metabolite of leucine that helps produce new tissue by slowing down muscle breakdown and stabilizing muscle cell membranes.
- Contains arginine, which supports blood flow, is a building block for proteins, and can contribute to wound healing
- Contains glutamine, which is involved in the fibroblastic formation of collagen and supports the immune system.
- Contains collagen protein shown to stimulate internal collage production, increasing the rate of wound healing.
- Contains micronutrients (like, vitamins C, E, & B12 and zinc) essential to support wound healing process and wound care.
- Best when mixed at room temperature.
- Not for sole-source nutrition.
- Not for IV use.
- Comes in 23-gram packets.
Ingredients: L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, Hydrolyzed Beef Collagen, Citric Acid, Calcium Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate, Ascorbic Acid, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, and Vitamin B12.
Instructions for Use:
- Take 2 packets daily in addition to your regular diet.
- Mix contents of packet with 8 to 10 fl oz of juice or water.
- Use as part of a complete, balanced diet.
- Best when mixed at room temperature. To serve cold, add ice cubes after mixing.
Proper nutrition from a complete balanced diet is integral to physical health, both in the case of recovery from injury or surgery and when it comes to general health. When your patient needs an extra boost in their nutritional intake and support for wound healing, JUVEN is one excellent choice to add to their therapeutic nutrition.
JUVEN by Ensure is from the pioneers of nutritional drinks. Each pack is loaded with protein and amino acids such as arginine, glutamine, and others. These 80-calorie packs are unflavored, making them ideal for mixing in with food or drink for either oral consumption or for administering through a feeding tube.
JUVEN powder is lactose and gluten-free. Patients with such sensitivities won’t have to miss out on the nutrition and therapeutic benefits it can offer. Be sure to check nutrient information before administering it.
With the protein and amino acids it contains, Ensure JUVEN supplementation has been clinically shown to support wound healing in as little as two weeks and to help build and maintain lean body mass (LBM) in four weeks.
The recommended dose is two packets per day. Administer orally or as a modular via feeding tube; use as part of a complete, balanced diet. Use under medical supervision. Available with free, fast 1-3 day shipping directly to your door.
What Is Juven Drink?
Juven is a therapeutic nutritional drink mix from the makers of Ensure. The drink mix is packed with key ingredients for wound healing and tissue repair, such as arginine and glutamine. Juven helps boost nutritional intake for patients who are recovering from injury or surgery, but the product is also an excellent supplement for improving general health. Consult your doctor before using this product.
What Is Juven Good for?
Juven is a nutritional drink mix that contains key ingredients that promote wound recovery and boost general health. It can be taken by patients post-surgery or people who want to supplement their nutritional intake.
How Long Should Juven Be Used For?
According to clinical studies, taking Juven for two weeks supports wound recovery. If taken for four weeks, it is shown to help build and maintain lean body mass (LBM). Take two packets daily. The product can be taken orally or as a modular via a feeding tube. It should be used as part of a complete, balanced diet and taken under medical supervision.
Does Juven Cause Weight Gain?
When taken for a certain period of time, Juven has been found to help build lean body mass. The product is formulated to help patients who are suffering from muscle loss due to a health condition, such as AIDS and cancer. Consult your doctor before using this product.
|FSA/HSA Eligible:||Yes, with Letter of Medical Necessity|