Adult Diapers: Pull Ups & Tab-Style Briefs
Whether you are looking for light or maximum incontinence protection, we're sure to have the best adult diapers that are perfect for you or your loved one! We pride ourselves with having the widest selection of brands and styles anywhere and providing our customers with top quality products at the lowest prices.
We offer many different styles of adult diapers. Tab-style briefs are a great option for someone who is experiencing heavier incontinence. Pull Ups (protective underwear) can be used for someone who is more active or on the go. Belted garments are beneficial for someone who wants the security of an adult diaper without all the extra material or bulk. It is important to us to offer a wide range of quality products to our customers, which is why we offer all of the top brands like Abena, Attends, BetterDry, Covidien, Depend, McKesson, Molicare, Prevail, SENI, TENA, Tranquility, Wellness, and more. Our mission is to provide the best adult diapers to meet the needs of our customers.
Absorbency is a top priority for these products. From heavy protection to daily living, you will find the adult diapers you are looking for at LL Medico. We pride ourselves in having the knowledge and passion for helping each customer with their important needs and giving them the best customer service experience out there.
We understand how difficult living with urinary incontinence (UI) or fecal incontinence (FI) can be, which is why we ensure your shopping experience is as easy as possible. We provide additional information on each product page, from the absorbency level to the waist size and more to make sure you are getting as much knowledge as possible.
We truly care about our customers and their needs. We promise to always provide the best quality adult incontinence products at competitive pricing along with the best customer service in the industry.
Is an Adult Diaper the best choice for me?
“Do I need to wear an adult diaper?” is a tough and sensitive question, but it is the first question you need to ask yourself. The answer depends on your needs and lifestyle. Adult diapers may be the solution to your needs but finding the right one is why we are here.
● Continence problems are the leading reasons for wearing adult briefs and related products to prevent leakage and keep any leaks from coming into contact with the skin.
● Mobility impairment limits one’s day-to-day activities, including being able to access the toilet independently. In this scenario, using absorbent hygiene products provides convenience and comfort to the wearer. For the caregiver, they will have to check to change the diapers regularly as part of a healthy skin care routine.
● Cognitive impairment, like dementia, affects the ability to function, including using the toilet. People with dementia may have to wear some protective underwear for urinary and/or bowel incontinence.
Interesting fact: Astronauts too have their adult-sized diapers, called maximum absorbency garments, or MAGs, for their hours-long space walk and more.
How to Choose the Right Adult Diaper
Choosing the best adult diaper for you or a loved one doesn’t have to be difficult. The three main things you want to look for are style, absorbency, and size.
Style: first choose which style will best fit your needs.
● Tab-style briefs - best for someone who has heavier incontinence and is looking for something for overnight use. Also a good option for caregivers who have to change a bedridden patient.
● Pull-Ups - best for someone who is more active and may need something for light to moderate incontinence. Also a good option for those who can still put on and take off their underwear on their own.
● Belted Undergarments - best for someone who may need protection against light to moderate leaks who does not want the bulk of a pull up.
Absorbency: Products come in light, moderate, heavy, and overnight absorbency.
● Light absorbency - best for someone who needs an item that protects against small leaks or small accidents while sneezing.
● Moderate absorbency - best for someone who is looking for an item that can be used for day or nighttime use depending on absorbency needs.
● Heavy absorbency - best for someone who is needing an item for mostly nighttime use or very heavy leaking during the day as well.
● Maximum/Overnight absorbency - best for nighttime use or those with full-bladder-loss during the day.
Size: When it comes to adult diapers, getting the right fit is very important. And there's no universal sizing.
● Measuring - make sure you are getting an accurate measurement for you or your loved one by using a soft tape measure. It’s very important you are getting accurate measurements as you want to make sure you are getting a product that will fit well to maximize the protection and minimize the leaks.
● Check Size Charts - all of our product pages offer size charts or sizing for each individual product. If you are between sizes please feel free to give us a call to see if we offer samples or if we can help you further with choosing the best size.
In addition, you may also want to consider these thoughts as well:
● Skin Sensitivity - if you or your loved one suffer from skin irritation, there are some products that are better than others. Abena is one of our leading brands that offer quality materials that are hypoallergenic. Also, consider trying items such as barrier creams and/or moisturizers.
● Odor Control - odor can be an issue that some individuals may have to take into consideration when purchasing adult diapers. Finding a product that helps with odor control is possible.
Where to Buy Adult Diapers
Incontinence is a sensitive matter. For your peace of mind, we try our hardest to ensure every package is shipped discreetly. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we strive to do better every day.
As always, if you need any help with choosing the correct adult diapers for you or a loved one, please contact us via phone 855-422-4556, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us. We are always willing and happy to help!