Adult Diapers: Pull Ups & Tab-Style Briefs
Whether you are looking for light or heavy incontinence protection, our adult diapers are perfect for you or your loved one! We make sure to provide our customers with top-quality adult diapers and related products at a low price.
We offer many different styles, such as tab-style adult diapers, pull-ups (protective underwear), and belted undergarments. It is very important to us that our customers have a wide variety of products to choose from and use. That's why we offer all the top brands, including Abena, Attends, BetterDry, Covidien, Depend, McKesson, Molicare, Prevail, SENI, TENA, Tranquility, Wellness, and more. Our mission is to provide the best adult diapers to meet the needs of our customers.
Absorbency is a top priority for these products. From heavy protection to daily living, you will find the adult diapers you are looking for at LL Medico. We pride ourselves in having the knowledge and passion for helping each customer with their important needs and giving them the best customer service experience out there.
We understand how difficult living with urinary incontinence (UI) or fecal incontinence (FI) can be, which is why we ensure to make your shopping as easy as possible. We provide additional information on each product page, from the absorbency level to the waist size, to make sure you are given as many resources as possible.
We truly care about our customers and their needs and promise to always provide top-shelf adult incontinence products at competitive prices and with the best customer service in the industry.
Should I Wear a Diaper?
“Do I need to wear an adult diaper?” It’s a tough and sensitive question whose answer depends on your needs. Adult diapers can be a solution to or in connection with your current situation.
● Continence problems are the leading reasons for wearing adult briefs and related products to prevent leakage and keep any leaks from coming into contact with the skin.
● Mobility impairment limits one’s day-to-day activities, including being able to access the toilet independently. In this scenario, using absorbent hygiene products provides convenience and comfort to the wearer. For the caregiver, they will have to check to change the diapers regularly as part of a healthy skin care routine.
● Cognitive impairment, like dementia, affects the ability to function, including using the toilet. People with dementia may have to wear some protective underwear for urinary and/or bowel incontinence.
Interesting fact: Astronauts too have their adult-sized diapers, called maximum absorbency garments, or MAGs, for their hours-long space walk and more.
Adult Diaper versus Adult Nappy
Both terms generally refer to a range of absorbent and disposable (some are reusable) briefs, undergarments, or diapers for adults.
People in the US and Canada primarily use the word diaper. On the other hand, the UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand refer to it as nappy, which is derived from napkin. When such products are made adult-sized, or for people other than children, they become adult nappies or nappies for adults.
How to Choose the Right Adult Diaper
Choosing the best adult diaper for you or a loved one doesn’t have to be difficult. The three main things you want to look for are style, absorbency, and size.
Most adult diapers come in either a tab style, called an adult brief, or a pull-up style, called protective underwear (since they resemble regular undergarments).
● Tab-style briefs will generally be more absorbent and thicker than protective underwear is. Adult briefs work great for overnight use to contain the most leaks possible, while the pull-up ones are great for daytime use since they are slimmer and more discreet. There are exceptions to these rules, but this is a good standard to go by.
● There are also belted undergarments, which are for very light incontinence and are basically an absorbent pad with a “belt” attached to keep the pad in place without needing incontinence pants.
Adult briefs and protective underwear come in varying degrees of absorbency, but generally, briefs are made to be more absorbent than the pull-ups.
However, briefs do come in a moderate absorbency all the way to maximum absorbency for nighttime use (or those with full-bladder-loss incontinence during the day). You can check our collection of maximum/overnight diapers.
Likewise, there are also some brands of protective underwear that have high absorbency, such as the Abena Abri-Flex Level 3, but generally, pull-ups have a light to moderate absorbency, which is great for daytime use.
Booster pads are also available to boost the absorption capacity of disposable undergarments or diapers.
Always make sure to measure yourself (or your loved one) before purchasing this personal-care product. You want the diaper to be snug around the legs and waist but not too tight that it’s cutting off circulation. A snug fit will help with leaks.
Every manufacturer has different sizing, so a medium from Abena may not be the same as a medium from Depend. Always make sure you check the sizing numbers next to the size name before choosing the size you want to order.
You can also look at the chart or table in the product description that indicates the waist/hip measurements. Try buying the product in one size first to see how it fits.
In addition, the best incontinence product for you or your loved one meets these features for comfort and protection:
● Skin integrity: urine and feces coming into close contact with the skin can irritate the skin and cause a myriad of skin-related problems. Excess moisture can lead to fungal and bacterial growth. It is thus important for adult diapers to have a cloth-like layer to keep skin cool and dry or made of breathable material to promote good skin health.
● Odor control: bacteria and fungal growth can cause odor. To that end, adult briefs and absorbent products for adults have mechanisms or controls to manage or prevent odors.
Where to Buy Adult Diapers
Incontinence is a sensitive matter. For your peace of mind, we ship all orders for quality and protective products as discreetly as possible.
Let's face it - adult undergarments aren't for everyone. They can be big, bulky, uncomfortable, and even leak if they're not fitted right. Even adult pull ups have their disadvantages at times. That's why we recommend using booster pads, which work like panty liners. The perfect addition for men's adult diapers or for those women who wear adult undergarments as well, these booster pads provide just that much more safety and security.
As always, if you need any help with choosing the correct adult diapers for you or a loved one, please contact us via phone 855-422-4556, email us at email@example.com, or chat with us. We are always willing and happy to help!