Carnation Breakfast Essentials Original Powder Drink Mix, Rich Milk ChocolateBrand: Nestle Nutrition | SKU: 50000530325-Box |
Buy more and save!
Buy 2 to 3
get $2.00 off each
Buy 4 +
get $3.00 off each
Carnation Instant Breakfast Powder
• Mix with 8 fluid ounces of fat-free milk for a complete nutritional drink with 220 calories.
• Excellent source of protein and 21 vitamins and minerals
• 13 grams of protein to help build and maintain muscles
• Rich in calcium and vitamin D to help build strong bones
• For smoothie ideas and over 100 recipes, visit CarnationBreakfastEssentials.com.
• Provides nutritional support for individuals with inadequate oral intake or weight maintenance, when prepared as directed with 1 cup fat-free milk
COMPLETE AND BALANCED NUTRITIONAL DRINK THAT'S GREAT FOR BREAKFAST!
High in Calcium
High in Vitamin D
|13 g of protein per prepared serving to help build & maintain muscle||Just add skim milk!||21 vitamins & minerals to help start the day right (per prepared serving)||Each prepared serving contains 2× the calcium of a 6 oz. cup of yogurt||Each prepared serving contains 2× vitamin D of an 8 fl. oz. glass of milk|
220 calories (per prepared serving)
Carnation Breakfast Essentials© Original products are intended for use by children (ages 4 and up), teens and adults.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Carnation Breakfast Essentials Good for You?
Breakfast is important because it gives you the energy to function for the rest of the day. However, some people can’t prepare a balanced and nutritious morning meal for themselves.
That’s why Carnation Breakfast Essentials powder drink mix provides all the essential ingredients, vitamins, and minerals you need. It’s easy to prepare and ready to drink.
Carnation Breakfast Essentials is a go-to meal substitute. It has protein and 21 types of vitamins and minerals to give you a morning boost. This nutritional drink is perfect for the following:
- Active kids and teenagers
- People who skip morning meals
- People who exercise in the morning
Parents can also prepare this drink for their kids during breakfast to augment the nutritional value of their morning meals. Moms and dads can help their children get protein and 21 types of vitamins and minerals for a healthy well-being.
What Is the Nutritional Value of Carnation Breakfast Essentials?
Kids and active people can drink the Carnation Breakfast Essentials powder drink to provide them with protein and 21 essential types of vitamins and minerals that can’t be found in other breakfast products.
The Carnation Instant Breakfast calories per 9 fluid ounces serving with a total of 220 kilocalories. This amount of calories is enough to give you the needed energy in the morning. Early joggers or runners can drink Carnation Breakfast Essentials as a recovery drink, as well.
The Carnation Instant Breakfast nutritional facts sheet enumerates protein and 21 types of vitamins and minerals that are good for you. Every serving of this ready-to-drink beverage has the following:
- Protein for building and maintaining muscles
- Vitamin A and E for a healthy immune system and sharp vision
- Vitamin C for increased immunity and healthy skin
- Vitamin D, phosphorus, and calcium for strong bones and teeth
- Iron and copper for healthy red blood cells, which deliver oxygen to the body’s cells
- Vitamin K for proper bone growth and development
- Thiamine (vitamin B1), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), riboflavin (vitamin B2), and niacin (vitamin B3) for more energy and overall health
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) for improved mood, hemoglobin production, and overall brain health
- Cobalamin (vitamin B12) for healthy blood and nerve cells
- Folic acid for the production of new cells
- Biotin (vitamin B₇) for healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Iodine for the production of thyroid hormones
- Magnesium for healthy nerves and the production of protein and DNA
- Zinc for increased immunity against bacteria and viruses
- Manganese for overall metabolic health
Protein and 21 types of vitamins and minerals are included in the Carnation Breakfast Essentials drink. Most people don’t get all these nutrients in self-prepared meals. That’s why you should buy this product now to get all the nutrients you need.
|FSA/HSA Eligible:||Yes, with Letter of Medical Necessity|