McKesson Reclining 20-inch Wheelchair and Detachable Desk Arms
• Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for adjustments up to 180 degrees
• Carbon steel frame with a textured, silver-vein finish for enhanced visual appeal and ease of maintenance
• Nylon upholstery is lightweight, and breathable for user's lasting comfort
• Urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability and a smooth ride over most surfaces
• Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
• 8 Inch front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces
• Designed with wheels set back on frame and rear anti-tippers to prevent toppling
• Push to lock wheel breaks for added security
• Arms are detachable to accommodate user preferences and allow easy transport, sized for convenient positioning at a table, padded for comfort and feature a support extension to maintain comfort and balance in reclined position
• Swing away footrests with elevating capabilities are equipped with metal footplates, calf pads and tool-free adjustable length riggings
• Includes headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer
• Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
• Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
• Seat width: 20 inches.
• Seat height: 20 1/2 inches.
• Product weight: 61 lbs.
• Elevating swing away footrests.
|Seat width||20 inches|
|Weight capacity||350 pounds|