McKesson Heavy-Duty 22-Inch Wheelchair with Swing away Footrests and Detachable Desk Arms
• Increased height, width and durable steel construction yields heavy-duty chair ideal for bariatric use
• Carbon steel frame with a triple-coated chrome finish provides for an attractive, chip-proof finish
• Features an overall width of 30 inches
• Double embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean
• Urethane tires are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability and a smooth ride over most surfaces
• Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
• 8 Inch front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces
• Push to lock wheel breaks for added security
• Swing away footrests are equipped with tool-free adjustable length riggings
• Dual axle provides easy transition to hemi-level seat height allows users to independently propel the wheelchair with their feet
• Molded handles for attendant's comfort and secure grip
• Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
• Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
• Seat width: 22 inches.
• Product weight: 57 lbs.
• Swing away footrests.
|Seat width||22 inches|
|Weight capacity||450 pounds|