McKesson Lancet Needle - Fixed Depth - Push Button
Check your blood sugar with our McKesson fixed-depth lancet needle glucose testing materials! This self-contained lancing device makes it easy to prick the skin for blood sampling and glucose monitoring. One short, quick, and barely noticeable prick, and you’ve got the drop of blood you need to check your glucose levels using the blood sugar monitoring device of your choice. Single-use, disposable, and featuring a small needle, these multiple-gauge lancets come in a variety of sizes and depths ranging from 1mm at 28 gauge to 2mm at 17 gauge.
Because of their self-contained nature, these lancets can be used without any additional blood sampling devices and are compatible with all blood sugar testing devices and test strips. These items ship free in 1-3 days directly to your door for maximum convenience.
Always wash your hands carefully and sterilize your finger with an alcohol wipe before using any lancing device. Single-use only, do not reuse. Dispose of responsibly in an appropriate sealed sharps container.
Available in various depths & gauges.
• Incision type: Needle (except for 2.0 mm, 17 gauge).
• Target area: Fingertip.
• Activation type: Push button.
• Application: Safety lancet.
• Safety feature: Automatic needle retraction.
• Features HP-Haemolance® Plus design and safety features.
• Automatic needle retraction and lock out.
• Helps prevent needlestick injury; reduces cross-infection risk.
• Easy to use in just two steps.
• Derives proper amount of blood for different capillary tests.
• Single use only.
• Not made with natural rubber latex.
• Packaged: 100 Per Box