McKesson Pressure-Activated Safety Lancets by McKesson
McKesson Pressure-Activated Safety Lancets feature a one-step safety mechanism. Simply hold the lancet against the patient’s fingertip and press down gently. The sterile needle will quickly penetrate skin to draw blood, then immediately retract back inside the safety mechanism. This helps ensure the entire needle is concealed before and after use in order to help minimize infection risk. These lancets are available in three gauge sizes with different penetration depths to provide optimal blood flow for different applications and skin types.
• Available in 3 various depths & gauges.
• 21G needle produces normal blood flow; ideal for standard capillary blood sampling – blood glucose tests, hemoglobin tests, and HIV/HBO tests.
• 26G needle produces low blood flow; ideal for blood glucose and cholesterol tests, coagulation tests, and blood gas tests
• 30G needle produces micro blood flow; ideal for diagnostic testing that requires a small blood sample
• Needle is concealed before and after use, minimizing exposure risk
• Advanced design helps mask the pain stimulus, resulting in greater comfort for the user while providing an accurate blood sample
• Innovative, single-use safety device helps prevent needle stick injuries and cross-contamination
• Sterile, tri-beveled needle for added protection
• Incision type: Needle.
• Target area: Fingertip.
• Activation type: Pressure activated.
• Application: Safety lancet.
• Safety feature: Pressure activated.
• Needles are single use only.
• Lancet is ready to use; no loading needed.
• Pressure-activated safety feature helps prevent needlestick injuries.
• Not made with natural rubber latex.
• Packaged: 100 Per Box