Wellness Original Adult Brief
- UW3131 Pack
• Four refastenable tape tabs (2 per side).
• Stays dry for 8 hours or more.
• Cost effective & easy to use with scheduled changing system.
• Made with with InconTek® technology inspired by NASA.
• Medtrade Innovative Product award winner.
• Featured on Discover Channel "How Stuff Works".
• Triple layered core draws wetness away from the skin.
The Original Wellness Brief was designed for amazing absorbency and leakage control to keep skin, clothing, and linens dry up to 8 hours. It uses the same principles as the Maximum Absorbency Garments (MAGs), developed by NASA.
It can fully absorb up to 2.6 liters of liquid and pulls it away from the skin, leaving little opportunity for skin irritation and infection. This disposable brief is more cost effective than other similar briefs because only 3 changes per day are needed to prevent rashes and infections.
Designed to last 8 hours using NASA inspired multi layered InconTek® technology similar to designs used by astronauts in space for long missions. Absorbs more liquid than standard diapers, pulls it away from the skin and locks it in a separate layer to avoid skin irritation and/or infection. Easy to use changing system in which changes can be scheduled to once in eight hours/ three in 24 hours to reduce exposure to the effects of urine and odor control. Ideal for overnight use, travel or any time the wearer needs to go long periods of time without changes. The Wellness Brief® pulls liquid away from the skin to avoid skin irritation and infection.
- Backing Type:
- Absorbency Level: