For those experiencing pain or discomfort following foot surgery, breaks, sprains or ulcers, the dual pad steerable knee walker with basket from McKesson is a simple, comfortable, durable, and pain-free crutch alternative. Unlike other knee walkers that offer only forward-facing front wheels, McKesson's steerable knee walker features a fully maneuverable pair of front wheels for superior ease of use. Plus, the new two-piece leg pad provides superior user comfort. Tool-free height and left and right leg adjustments let users tailor the knee walker to their specific needs. The unit's 7" wheels make it ideal for indoor and outdoor use and the deluxe dual braking system helps maximize safety. The dual pad steerable knee walker with basket provides quicker mobility and enhanced safety and stability over crutches, allowing you to better manage pain and recover more quickly.
• 7" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use.
• Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish, tool-free height adjustment.
• Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot.
• Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability.
• New, two-piece padded leg pad provides comfort.
• Removable front basket.
• 350 lb weight capacity.
|Weight capacity||350 lbs|
|Height||31 to 40 inches|
|Base width||16 to 30 inches|
|Wheels||7 inch casters|