• Sturdy, 1-inch, aluminum A-frame construction provides strength and durability.
• Push-button, dual-release mechanisms for easy-folding using fingers, palms or side of hand to accommodate user's abilities and travel convenience.
• 5-inch front wheels and improved rear glide caps allow for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces.
• Adjustable height and vinyl-contoured hand grips set 17 inches apart for added comfort and stability.
• U-shaped, front cross frame design creates greater clearance allowing the patient to bring the walker closer to achieve more stability when changing between seated and standing positions.
• Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
|17 1/2 inches
|32 to 39 inches
|5 Inch Wheels / 2 Rear Glides