ENSURE PLUS provides concentrated calories and protein to help patients gain or maintain healthy weight. It can benefit patients who have malnutrition, are at nutritional risk, or are experiencing involuntary weight loss. For oral use. For interim sole-source nutrition. Use under medical supervision.
• Complete, Balanced Nutrition®.
• Good source of 26 essential vitamins and minerals.
• 40% more calories than Ensure Original Therapeutic Nutrition (350 vs 250 Cal/8 fl oz).
• 80% 1995 DV for vitamin D to support bone health.
• Concentrated calories (1.5 Cal/mL) and an excellent source of protein (13 g/8 fl oz).
• Excellent source (650 mg/8 fl oz) of plant-based omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA, 40% of 1.6 g DV) to support heart health.
• Good source of fiber (3 g NutraFlora® scFOS®*/8 fl oz) to help maintain regularity.
• Contains 82.5 mg choline per serving, which is 15% of the DV for choline (550 mg).
• #1 Doctor recommended brand.
• Suitable for lactose intolerance.
Health Concern: Adult Nutrition
Ingredients: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Blend of Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn), Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gel, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Instructions: Shake well. Serve cold. Refrigerate after opening. Use by date on carton.
|FSA/HSA Eligible||Yes, with Letter of Medical Necessity|