From the #1 doctor recommended brand, Ensure Original Nutrition Shakes provide complete and balanced nutrition to help you stay healthy, active and energetic. Each shake has 9 grams of protein and 26 essential vitamins and minerals. Feel more strength and energy in just 2 weeks* *Survey of 321 independent-living adults aged 50-80 years old, who reported a lack of energy or appetite, added 1-2 servings of Ensure Original daily to their regular diet. Participants self-reported improvements in strength, energy, and activity.
• STRENGTH & ENERGY: Feel more strength and energy in two weeks* with our complete and balanced nutritional shakes from the #1 doctor-recommended brand
• COMPLETE NUTRITION: Each Ensure Original Shake has 220 calories and 9 grams of protein, to provide you with complete nutrition at just over $1 per serving
• GREAT TASTE: A great tasting way to get protein and antioxidants (Vitamins C, E & Selenium) every day
• Suitable for lactose intolerance and gluten-free (Not for people with galactosemia)
• DAILY USE: Drink 1-2 shakes daily to feel improved strength and energy
Health Concern: Adult Nutrition
Ingredients: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Blend of Vegetables OIls (Canola, Corn), Soy Protein Isolate, Nonfat MIlk,; Less than 0.5% of: Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Liquid Sucralose, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12.
Instructions: Shake well. Serve cold. Refrigerate after opening. Use by date on end of bottle.
- FSA/HSA Eligible:
- Yes, with Letter of Medical Necessity
- Abbott Nutrition