ACE Elastic Bandage, Self Adherent Closure, 3 in x 5 yd Roll, 3 PackBrand: ACE | SKU: 207461 |
Buy more and save!
Buy 2 to 3
get $2.00 off each
Buy 4 +
get $3.00 off each
The ACE™ Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage delivers comfortable support during activities like high-intensity interval training and soccer. The wrap design lets you customize the perfect fit, and the self-adhering closure lets you secure the wrap without clips. Don't let minor strains keep you from joining in on the action. Rely on the support of the ACE™ Self-Adhering Elastic Bandage and keep doing the activities you love.
• Self-adhering design means no clips are needed
• Provides moderate support to weak, sore muscles and joints
• Comfortable design is intended for prolonged wear
• Easy-to-use design is hassle-free
• Fits discreetly under clothing
• Wrap design conforms to multiple body parts for versatility
• Soft feel is comfortable against your skin
• Adheres to itself for ease of use
• Size: 3”
• ACE™ is America's most trusted brand of braces, supports and elastic bandages* (*Based on 2015 TNS Brand Health tracking of braces, supports and elastic bandages).
• Supported by our expert panel of engineers and medical professionals.
How to Wear
1. Start wrapping at ball of foot, continuing under foot from inside to outside.
2. Make 2 or 3 turns around foot moving towards ankle with each turn overlapping one-half of the previous layer. Begin a figure-eight turn bringing bandage up outside of foot, over instep and inside around ankle.
3. Continue down inside of foot around heel, back up over instep, down under foot, and back up completely around ankle.
4. Repeat figure-eight 2 or 3 times overlapping one-half of the previous layer and rising above the ankle.
To Clean the Bandage: Unroll the bandage. Rinse the bandage in lukewarm water by hand. To prolong the life of the bandage's self-adhesive property, DO NOT use detergent or scrub the bandage. Dry the bandage by laying it out flat on a clean surface while separating those places where it is sticking together.
DO NOT machine dry or iron the bandage. After the bandage has dried, re-roll it for future use. Because of the bandage's unique self-adhesive feature, it will stick to itself through several wearings. After this time, it is necessary to use a fresh bandage.
NOTE: Washing will generally reduce the degree of self-adhesiveness.
- 3 Inch
- Self Adherent
- FSA/HSA Eligible: