A revolutionary new way to manage incontinence. These award winning pull-ons are so innovative that they were featured on Discovery Channel’s How stuff works and are designed to last up to 8 hours using NASA inspired multi layered InconTek® technology similar to designs used by astronauts in space for long missions. It has a unique scheduled changing system and is therefore is one of the easiest to use.
Designed to last 8 hours using NASA inspired multi layered InconTek® technology similar to designs used by astronauts in space for long missions. Absorbs more liquid than standard diapers, pulls it away from the skin and locks it in a separate layer to avoid skin irritation and/or infection. Easy to use changing system in which changes can be scheduled to once in eight hours/ three in 24 hours to reduce exposure to the effects of urine and odor control. Ideal for overnight use, travel or any time the wearer needs to go long periods of time without changes.
• Unisex, Cloth-Like Material, Pull-up Style
• Stays dry for 8 hours or more.
• Cost effectiveness & easy to use with scheduled changing system.
• Made with with InconTek® technology inspired by NASA.
• Medtrade Innovative Product award winner.
• Featured on Discover Channel “How Stuff Works”.
• Triple layered core draws wetness away from the skin.