McKesson TRUE METRIX 4 Seconds Blood Glucose Meter by McKesson
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy more and save!
The McKesson TRUE METRIX® Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose System is intended for the quantitative measurement of glucose (sugar) in fresh capillary whole blood samples drawn from the fingertip or forearm. It is intended to be used by individual patients in home care settings or in facilities where the meter is not shared between patients. Featuring Triple Sense Technology™, the systems detect, analyze and correct for environmental and physiological variability, including hematocrit and temperature, resulting in improved precision and accuracy. Designed for use only with McKesson TRUE METRIX® Blood Glucose Test Strips and Control Solutions.
• For use with McKesson TRUE METRIX® Strips and McKesson TRUE METRIX® Controls.
• No coding.
• As fast as 4 seconds.
• Tiny 0.5 microliter sample size.
• Alternate site testing.
• Store 500 results with time/date.
• 7,14, and 30-day averaging.
• Event tagging.
• Large display and digits for easy reading.
• Easy-to-use test strip port.
• High-quality protective screen.
• 4 testing reminder alarms.
• Audible fill detection.
• Control detection.
• Ketone test reminder.
• Strip release button.
• Download capabilities.
• Not made with natural rubber latex
TRUE METRIX ® Self-Monitoring System Includes: Installed 3-Volt Battery, Owner’s Manual, Self-Test Log Book, Carry Case, Lancing Device, 10 Lancets, 10 McKesson TRUE METRIX ® Test Strips
- FSA/HSA Eligible: