Netti Combi-Aqua Incontinence Swimwear
- Netti Combi Aqua
Leak-proof, PUL fabric inner pants together with the outer stretch pants are designed to hold incontinence pads firmly in place. Designed for both men and women.
Offering an inventive, alternative to leaky swim diapers, Netti® Combi-Aqua™ is a truly unique, leak-proof adult incontinence, aquatic swimwear system. It boasts an innovative combination of a waterproof fixation inner swim pant made from waterproof Polyurethane Laminate (PUL) fabric along with a tight, extremely elastic outer stretch pant. To make sure the fit is right, please choose the correct size (leg and waist openings) and that the swim pants are used as described (meant only for pads). This is important for those who must keep dry due to health or medical related conditions in the crotch area.
The waterproof inner fixation pants, made from PUL fabric, together with the outer stretch pants, are meant to hold incontinence pads firmly in place. The inner PUL pants unique and patented, leak-proof waist and leg bands are designed to keep swimming pool water out of the pants and bodily fluids in, Netti® Combi-Aqua™ gives you that extra security, enabling you to live your active lifestyle.
Netti® Combi-Aqua™ swimwear has been recommended for ostomy patients and for incontinence sufferers as well, who wish to enjoy the swimming pool without the problems of urinary leakage that occur when using regular incontinence swim diapers. Aquatic rehab swim activities are of physical and mental benefit to the handicapped.
How to put on the Combi-Aqua for best results:
- Make sure your skin is completely dry and free of any moisturizers/ointments.
- Put on the inner waterproof pant, making sure that the sticky elastic is secure to your skin completely around the waist and legs.
- Now put the outer stretch pants on over the inner pant.
- Gently role up the outer pant legs so they snugly overlay and compress the waterproof leg bands of the inner pants. This will also conceal the pants under shorter swimsuits (especially women's).
- If done as prescribed you will have a swimsuit that is designed to hold liquid from both coming in and going out.
- Note: While in the water, try not to break the seal of the leg bands or waist band by rearranging as this will cause liquids to rush in and/or escape.
Important Note: It is important to read the size chart, and then take your time to measure yourself before ordering this product. You will have leakage if waist and leg openings are not correct. To keep the PUL fabric waterproof, please read the usage and washing instructions.
Note: By making lateral moves while sitting down in a tub, the waist and leg bands can dislodge due to these movements thereby compromising its waterproof nature. These incontinence swim pants were not designed to be waterproof under these conditions. Do not rearrange the waist and leg bands on the pants with your fingers while in the water.
Note: This product MUST be used with both the inner and outer pants together as a system; the two cannot be used individually or it will defeat the purpose. This waterproof swim pants system does NOT have a built-in pad.