Nestle Boost Very High Calorie Nutritional Drink - Very Vanilla - 8 oz Carton - Case of 24
- Only IMPACT® formulas contain a unique studied blend of L-arginine, omega-3 fatty acids and nucleotides*. Used perioperatively, this blend of immunonutrients helps support the immune system and reduces risk of postoperative infectious complications by 51% and prolonged hospital length of stay.
- Immune-modulating ingredients supported for perioperative use by the Critical Care Nutrition Guidelines.
- Very high protein (37% of calories) and supplemented with L-arginine to support wound management.
- For best outcomes, recommend two cartons per day for five days prior to surgery and for at least five days following surgery.
Go in stronger. Get home sooner. Impact Advanced Recovery® Drink is a unique beverage specially formulated to support the body’s immune system after major surgery.
A specialized immunonutrition drink can help all types of patients prepare for major surgery, whether they are malnourished or not. Impact Advanced Recovery® Drink is a unique beverage specially formulated to support the body’s immune system and has been proven in clinical trials to help promote recovery after major surgery.
Impact Advanced Recovery® Drink:
- contains a unique blend of specific nutrients (arginine, omega-3 fatty acids, and dietary nucleotides) proven to help your body recover from surgery.
- Support your recovery from major surgery.
- Reduce your risk of infections following surgery.
- Decrease the number of recovery days in the hospital after surgery.
- Is gluten-free and appropriate for people with lactose-intolerance, but is not for individuals with galactosemia. Not for IV use.
Impact® formulas have been studied in dozens of clinical trials and thousands of patients, and have been shown to help promote better outcomes in patients undergoing major surgery. Ask your surgeon or other health care provider if Impact Advanced Recovery® Drink is right for you.
- Pre-operative preparation and post-operative recovery from major elective surgery: Gastrointestinal cancer (esophageal, gastric, pancreatic, colonic), Bladder cancer, Gynecological cancer, Head and neck cancer, Non-small cell lung cancer, Cardiac, Hernia and Orthopedic.
- Trauma patients
- Pressure injuries (Stages 2, 3, 4, unstageable)
- Metabolic stress
Suitable for following diets:
- Lactose intolerance
Water, Sugar, Calcium Caseinate (Milk), Sodium Caseinate, L-Arginine, Refined Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine), And Less Than 2% Of Corn Oil, Citric Acid, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Maltodextrin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Yeast Extract, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Salt, Magnesium Chloride, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Choline Chloride, Sodium Ascorbate, Sucralose (Sweetener), Carrageenan, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, D-Alpha-Tocopherol, Niacinamide, Soybean Oil, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Chromium Chloride, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
✔ Shown to help promote better outcomes in patients undergoing major surgery
✔ 20 grams carbohydrates per serving
✔ 26 grams protein per serving
|Specialty||Very High Protein|
|FSA/HSA Eligible||Yes, with Letter of Medical Necessity|