Each serving of Ensure COMPLETE, from the #1 doctor-recommended brand Ensure, provides complete, balanced nutrition, 30 grams of protein and key nutrients to support immune, muscle, heart, digestive, and bone health.
Each ready-to-drink shake has:
• 30 grams of high-quality protein to support muscles
• 350 calories
• Zinc, vitamin A, and antioxidants vitamins C, E, and selenium for immune health
• Plant-based omega-3 ALA to support heart health
• 4g Comfort Fiber Blend,† with prebiotic fiber for digestive health
• Vitamin D and calcium for bone health
• COMPLETE, BALANCED NUTRITION: With nutrients to support energy, muscles, immune system, bones, and heart health
• 30 GRAMS HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN: Ensure COMPLETE has protein to support muscle health
• NUTRIENTS FOR IMMUNE HEALTH: An excellent source of zinc, vitamin A, and antioxidants — vitamins C, E
• #1 DOCTOR-RECOMMENDED BRAND*: Ensure is the #1 doctor-recommended brand* of nutrition shakes
• GREAT TASTE: Delicious protein shakes with 350 calories and 25 vitamins & minerals
Health Concern: Adult Nutrition
Ingredients: Water, Corn Syrup, Milk Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Calcium Caseinate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Canola Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides. Less than 0.5% of: Vitamins & Minerals (Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Potassium Hydroxide, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12), Corn Oil, Soluble Corn Fiber, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gel, Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Gellan Gum, and Sucralose.
Instructions: Shake well. Serve cold. Refrigerate after opening. Use by date on end of bottle.
|FSA/HSA Eligible||Yes, with Letter of Medical Necessity|