Incontinence and Medical Links Library®
A page of extensive, informative incontinence and medical links from around the world
The following links are to web sites for Urinary Incontinence, Fecal Incontinence, and Ostomy, as well as other medical disorders. Many sites are provided by non-profit organizations, giving information on specific diseases, and usually have support groups available. Virtually all medical centers have a web site.
Urinary incontinence, Fecal Incontinence, and Ostomy Links
- Ability.org Incontinence Links - Many incontinence links organized alphabetically.
- About Incontinence - A site dedicated to topic of incontinence.
- ACCT Incontinence Center - Leading practitioner of urinary incontinence presents detailed information
- AFUD Urinary Incontinence - An informative site on urinary incontinence (loss of bladder control).
- Alport Syndrome Home Page - A page dedicated to this disease
- American Urogynecologic Society - Advancing Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Article on Incontinence - This is an informative article on incontinence, diagnoses, and treatments for people with urinary problems where incontinent sufferers can find help.
- Bladder Cancer:Diagnosis and Treatment - The Diagnosis and Treatment of Bladder Cancer.
- Bladder Control For Women - A public health awareness campaign conducted by the National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse.
- Bladder control problems in men and women - This information has been provided by the New Zealand Continence Association.
- Bowel Incontinence - Forum: The Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases Forum
- Continence Worldwide - a forum for exchange of news and ideas for educational and public awareness projects between all the various continence related organisations around the world
- Digital Urology Journal - A Peer-reviewed Journal of Adult and Pediatric Urology featuring original articles, grand rounds and case reports and including sections on pediatrics and nursing
- DR OZ - The Dirt On Dirty Underwear In Your Department Stores - The Dr. Oz team lab-tested undergarments from coast to coast, bargain basements to designer boutiques. The results were shocking, with some undergarments testing positive for yeast, fecal matter, even blood.
- Eopinions.com - Review of the Netti incontinence products.
- European Society for Paediatric Urology - Dedicated to the treatment of congenital abnormalities and diseases of the genito-urinary tract in children.
- Female Urinary Incontinence - studies of epidemiology and management in general practice
- Five Million Friends - Support page for sleepwetters preteen to 15.
- Geometry.net Incontinence - Incontinence related links.
- Incontact - The UK organisation for people affected by bowel and bladder problems, and their carers.
- Incontinence Products Info - Information regarding urinary incontinence products.
- IncontiNet - Containing information about urinary Fecal Incontinence, Pelvic Pain, and Sexual Dysfunctions.
- International Children's Continence Society - to improve the quality of life and the life expectancy for all growing individuals with deficient bladder function, expressed as problems of storage and evacuation of urine. ICCS intends to approach this goal by increasing knowledge in all aspects of this problem area
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Self Help Group.
- Journal of Female Urinary Incontinence - Interesting site with many topics on female incontinence.
- Karolinska Institute-Urologic and Male Genital Diseases - links to many site pertaining to incontinence and genital conditions
- Kontinensforeningen - Informative site on incontinence (in Danish).
- Liberty From Incontinence - Provides incontinence information and support to help improve your quality of life.
- MedMark Urology Links - This page contains some links we've found which are related to Urology.
- NAFC - Destigmatizing incontinence, providing consumer information, and providing advocacy and service for those who are affected by this problem.
- National institute of diabetes, digestive and kidney diseases - official web page of NIH
- NorthWest Urology Center - established this site as a service to our current patients, potential patients who want to learn more about us, and others who seek helpful and practical information about urological topics
- Obgyn.net - The Universe of Women's Health.
- Overactive Bladder Resource Centre - A life disrupting condition that many won't talk about
- Paraquad - A vital source of disability-related information
- Pretoria Urology Hospital - We are dedicated to the supply of professional, skilled, knowledgeable, safe and morally ethical nursing care to all patients
- Prostate Cancer - An informative article on prostate cancer and its diagnosis and treatments.
- Simon Foundation - The non-profit Simon Foundation is dedicated to helping people cope with incontinence by educating them about cure, treatment and management techniques, while also sensitizing health care professionals to their issues.
- Soiling Solutions - You learn bladder and bowel control. Learning and conditioning are very powerful tools that can even overcome genetic dispositions that may bias toward nocturnal enuresis or encopresis
- SpinalCord - Injury information network.
- SUNA Net - The Official Website of the Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates(SUNA)
- Sydney urodynamic centres - Urodynamic Assesment - a sophisticated method of making a scientifically accurate diagnosis of the cause.
- United Ostomy Association - A volunteer-based health organization dedicated to providing education, information, support and advocacy for people who have had or will have intestinal or urinary diversions.
- United Ostomy Association - Active United Ostomy Association Message Boards.
- Urinary Incontinence - Genitourinary and Renal Disease. University of Iowa Family Practice Handbook, 3rd Edition, Chapter 11
- Urinary Incontinence and Other Urinary Problems - Answers and articles about female urinary problems.
- Urinary Incontinence and Urodynamic Assessment - Urinary incontinence, or loss of bladder control, is an unpleasant, distressing and often embarrassing condition affecting over 50% of all women at some stage during their lifetime
- Urinary Incontinence in Children - talks about incontinence in children and the effects it has on them
- Urinary Leg Bag Holders - Producs providing the incontinent sufferer with a simple and effective discreet solution to a difficult bladder problem.
- Urological Associates - Our physicians limit their practice to the specialty of urology, which treats diseases of the kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra, and the prostate and reproductive systems in men
- Urology Nurses Online - The new, peer-reviewed, on-line nursing section of the Digital Urology Journal, employs the technology of the Internet to facilitate education, collaboration and exchange of information among nurses practicing in Urology
- UrologyChannel.com - The largest on line urology site. Physician monitored information on all urology topics. Have your questions answered by a urologist in our forum
- Virginia Urology Center, The - General urologic health topics for men, women and children
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN) - WOCN, an association of ET nurses, is a professional nursing society which supports its members by promoting educational, clinical, and research opportunities, to advance the practice and guide the delivery of expert health care to individuals with wounds, ostomies and incontinence
- AllNurses.com - The Internet's Nursing Index since 1996.
- Alzheimer's Association - Tells about their hospital, services, and faculty
- AMA - The American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics - Committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social for all infants, children, adolescents, and youngchildren
- American Cancer Society - Dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering through research, education, advocacy, and service.
- American Diabetes Association - This site offers the latest information on diabetes and living with the disease
- American Heart Association - Official website.
- American Red Cross - Learn water safety, take CPR, or give blood and help save a life this summer
- AMREF - African Medical and Research Foundation.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Spina bifida und Hydrocephalus e.V. - Information about spina bifida, hydrocephalus and related topics in German
- Asian Student Medical Journal - The Student Journal for Asian Medical Students.
- AssistiveTech - A resource for assistive technology (AT) and a link to a wide variety of AT and disability-related information.
- BIG EYE's Medical and Disability Resources - an extensive list of medical and disability links
- British Medical Journal - Publishes rigorous accessible information that will help doctors improve their practice and will influence the international debate on health.
- CDC Office on Disability and Health - Promotes health and prevention of secondary conditions among Americans with disabilities.
- Center for Hyperhidrosis - Discussing cures for excessive sweating and blushing.
- Children with Spina Bifida - A compilation of information and resources intended to be a service to parents of children who have spina bifida.
- Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation - The latest news and information about our work to develop effective treatments and a cure for paralysis caused by spinal cord injury and other central nervous system disorders, messages from Christopher Reeve, news about Christopher Reeve's advocacy to increase financial support for medical research, CRPF events, information about our Quality of Life grants for spinal cord injured individuals, our free e-newsletter, Bridging the Gap, and much more.
- Contract Physical Therapy - A national, leading provider of contract physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech language pathology services.
- Crohn's / Colitis Home Page - Information for sufferers of Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Danish Prostate Health Council(English Version) - Hjemmeside for Det Danske Råd for Prostatasygdomme
- Dansk OSS - Dansk OSS is the Web site for Danes living abroad. Most of its content is written in Danish. OSS is Danish for FAQ and is short for Ofte Stillede Spoergsmaal. Velkommen til Dansk OSS!.
- Dermguide.com - Dermatology Search Engine and Dermatology Custom Medline Searching
- Disabilities-R-Us - The internet chat site created by and for people with physical disabilities (but everyone is welcome).
- Disability Links - A site specializing in links to information for the disabled.
- Disability Online - Information directory on disability.
- Disability Related Products/Services - Dedicated to offering assistance to the internet community for persons with disabilities. Extensive listing of resources for adaptive devices, products and services.
- Disease Resources - Health Directory for various conditions and diseases.
- Doctor directory - Search for & find a doctor / physician, or medical information, in the searchable directory of on-line physicians websites & virtual doctors offices.
- Doctors Without Borders - Doctors Without Borders delivers medical relief to populations in danger due to war, civil strife, epidemics or natural disasters
- Doctorsolve Healthcare Solutions - Discount prescriptions from Canada by mail or visit our clinic.
- Dr. Koop's Community - an interactive site with many different topics on health
- Drkoop.com - Information and links about your health.
- Family Friendly Fun and Special Needs Resources - Mind, body and spirit-enriching resources to enhance the quality and enjoyment of family life with special needs. .
- Gynaecological Awareness Information Network (GAIN) - GAIN Inc is a non-government, not-for-profit organisation, driving awareness of, and education about, gynaecological heath matters. Many women afflicted with such conditions may feel very alone. They often suffer in silence, afraid of what they don't know, and lack the courage to share their anguish.
- Hardin MD - The best lists of Internet sources in health and medicine
- HealingWell.com - Information about diseases, disorders, and chronic illnesses.
- Health Nexus - Medical and health care resources for patients, their families, friends, health care workers and physicians.
- Healthlinks.net - A virtual community for health care professionals providing a number of ways for the exchange of ideas and opinions with other experienced professionals
- Homecare Online - The National Association for Home Care's virtual headquarters.
- IBS Tales - A site for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) sufferers to tell their stories and read about the experiences of others. .
- Infomed - online drug guide Drug resource reference
- International Foundation for Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders - Focusing on Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome - a self help group for IBS
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestion Information - Information on irritable bowel syndrome
- Israeli Physician's Guide - Israeli Medicine Forum. Israeli Medical Products & Israeli Cosmetics included
- Jefferson Health System - Information about incontinence as well as its treatment and management
- KidneyWeb - a one stop shop to kidney dialysis and other related sites on the internet
- MayoClinic.com - An all around good medical site with links to information about many different diseases and conditions.
- MD Choice - Find specific medical information, ECG's, photographs, radiology images, audio and video files from thousands of the Web's best pages.
- MedHunt - A world wide medical search engine.
- Medical Conferences & Meetings - A doctors guide to the internet since 1995, the Medical Reporter emphasizes preventive medicine, primary care, patient advocacy, education and support, as well as topics in sub-specialty medicine of interest to men and women of all ages
- Medical/Health Sciences - Libraries on the Web
- Medications.com - An online medication discussion forum.
- Medicine Online - Online medical reference.
- MedLib - Directory of Medical Library Websites on The Internet , and contains categorised links to Medical Libraries on The Internet.
- MedMark: Medical Bookmarks - contains some links we've found which are related to medical sciences
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center - is a world leader in cancer treatment, early detection, and education. Visit MSKWeb and get all the information you need to know about MSKCC and our resources
- Mobility Health Resource Guide - A web directory dedicated to the disability and mobility community.
- Muscular Dystrophy Association - the definitive source for news and information about 40 neuromuscular diseases, MDA research and services available to adults and children with neuromuscular diseases and their families
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society - the only national voluntary MS organization that meets the standards of ALL major agencies that rate non-profit groups
- National Prostate Cancer Coalition - Prostate Cancer Advocacy and Information.
- National Prostate Cancer Coalition - Prostate cancer advocacy and information.
- National Spinal Cord Injury Association - The primary mission of the NSCIA is to work to empower individuals and families with spinal cord injury issues to make informed choices and take actions to achieve their highest level of independence and personal fulfillment
- Novartis - Foundation for Gerontology - Resource Links.
- Novartis Foundation for Gerontology - An educational web center to promote interaction between the public and healthcare professionals.
- Nurse Practitioners Home on the Net - we meet all your educational needs
- Nursing Around the World - A nursing resource in Danish & English from Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Olivija's Place - an extensive page of medical links with emphasis on links related to lung diseases
- OncoLink - A University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center Resource
- Planetamber.com - Global International health, medical and disability resources database.
- Project HOPE - Homepage for Project HOPE (Health Opportunities for People Everywhere). This site features Project HOPE's international health education, policy research, and humanitarian assistance programs
- Prostate Cancer InfoLink - A page about prostate cancer with many informative links.
- PT Central - A one stop source of physical therapy information and services.
- Real Nurse - Nursing Resources on the web, humour, netiquette and a non-academic approach to nursing.
- Reiter's Info & Support Group Inc. - Information and Support for those with one or more of the Spondyloarthropathies.
- Reproductive Specialty Center - a world leader in advanced reproductive microsurgery. The Reproductive Specialty Center was the first clinic in the world to perform Laparoscopic Tubal Anastomosis for Sterilization Reversal
- Reuters Health Information Services - Comprehensive Health and Medical News for the Medical Professional
- Special Needs Family Fun - Offers family fun and special needs resources for families with disabilities.
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital and the Texas Heart Institute - Dedicated to promotion and prevention of men's health.
- Sygeplejersken Online - a Danish nurses medical site
- The Assisted Living Directory - Links to the Most Infomative Senior Sites On the Internet!.
- The Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Center - The Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Center has the most comprehensive information on these Injuries. Information about Treatment options and what to expect after an injury.
- The Complete Online Medical Directory of Costa Rica - Costa Rica's most comprehensive online directory of Medical Doctors and Surgeons, Medical Specialists, Dentists, Healthcare Professionals, Alternative Healthcare Providers, Hospitals and Clinics with links to worldwide medical databases and the Internet healthcare information base
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) - Conducts and supports basic and clinical research on many of the most serious diseases affecting public health.
- The Nephron Information Center - Allows patient, professionals and the public access to the vast kidney disease resources on the Web
- The Nursefriendly Nationwide Directory - Physician Medical Link resource and E-mail directory for student (sn), licensed practical (lpn) and registered nurses (rn), consumers, the layperson and health professionals.
- TRI Online! Disability Links - Services for people with disabilities.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine - on the campus of NIH in Bethesda, Maryland, is the world's largest medical library
- UC Davis Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - UCDavis' Medical Center Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation offers a unique blend of Patient Services and Resources, Research and Educational Opportunities.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas - a page about the medical center at Dallas
- University of Washington Deptartment of Pathology - Information on the University of Washington and the Department of Patholgy. Includes informative description of breakdown of departments as well as employees. This site also includes galleries of various images in the field of pathology.
- Virtual Medical Library - Journals and reference books for Medicine, Primary Care, AIDS, HIV, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Surgery, and Cancer
- VirtualMed - An autonomous community of Medical students, without any funding from any source. We invite others who would like to partner with us and share with us and the whole world their experiences on the Internet.
- Welcome Funds - Viatical and senior life Insurance settlements.
- World Health Organization - Official Web site of the World Health Organization
- Worldwide Healthcare Forums - created to facilitate global interaction among healthcare professionals on 200 specific topics relevent to the healthcare industry
- Yale Medical Library - The Library's Web site contains links to databases, a collection of selected Internet resources in the health sciences, information about the Library, and electronic service request forms
Notice: LL Medico is not affiliated with the authors on this page or responsible for their contents.
The links above will take you away from llmedico.com. The links contained above are intended for general reference purposes only
and does not substitute for professional medical advice. LL Medico has not thoroughly inspected these sites, does not monitor content changes to these
sites, and in no way endorses any of the sites to which we link. We disclaim any responsibility for the material contained within the linked pages.
We will check these links periodly and will delete links that are not up to our standards. If you find any of the links above to be derogatory,
please notify us explaining the issue. We will review the site and make a final decision on whether to remove the link.
If you would like to exchange links send us an email and visit our link to us page.
Only incontinence, urology, senior, disability, and medical related links will be considered.
© 1997-2013 LL Medico USA, Inc.
All rights reserved.