ENSURE HIGH PROTEIN is a high protein and low fat nutrition supplement that meets a unique need for patients that need protein but may not require additional calories.
From the #1 doctor recommended brand, Ensure High Protein Nutrition Shakes provide targeted, high protein nutrition to help you stay active and energetic. Each shake has 16 grams of protein, 2 grams of fat, and 23 essential vitamins and minerals. *Survey of 321 independent-living adults aged 50-80 years old, who reported a lack of energy or appetite, added 1-2 servings of Ensure Original daily to their regular diet. Participants self-reported improvements in strength, energy, and activity.
• STRENGTH & ENERGY: Ensure users feel more strength and energy in 2 weeks.*
• HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN: Each Ensure High Protein Shake has 160 calories and 16g of high-quality protein (75% more than Ensure Original. Ensure High Protein, 16 g protein per 8 fl oz versus Ensure Original, 9 g protein per 8 fl oz)
• GREAT TASTE: A great tasting way to get high-quality protein and antioxidants (Vitamins C, E, & Selenium) every day from the #1 doctor recommend brand.
• Suitable for lactose intolerance and gluten-free (Not for people with galactosemia)
• DAILY USE: 1-2 shakes recommended daily.
Health Concern: Adult Nutrition
Ingredients: Water, Milk Protein Concentrate, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Canola Oil. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Ascorbate, Salt, Liquid Sucralose, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gel, Gellan Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Manganese Gluconate, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Phytonadione, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Instructions: Shake well. Serve cold. Refrigerate after opening. Use by date on end of bottle.