• Seat Dimensions: 13.75" Wide x 16 1/2" Depth
• Dimensions: 24" between arms | 31.75" Outside | 15.5" to 22" Height
• Weight: 19 lbs
• Weight capacity: 650 lbs
Drive Medical has designed this Bariatric All-in-One Steel Commode to accommodate individuals up to 650 lbs. It also features an extra deep seat that is made from a no-chip, composite material. The commode also comes with a lid, splash shield, and a 12 qt. bucket and cover. The frame is constructed from heavy duty steel tubing that is welded, not bolted for extra strength. The frame has been grey powder coated to eliminate rust and to match the color of the seat and bucket. Almost 2 feet across between arms, the commode is comfortably wide and have plastic armrests for even more comfort. Plus, the back of the commode can be easily installed or removed with included wing nuts. Replace your old commode today.
• Easily opens and folds.
• Folds flat for convenient storage and transportation.
• Durable plastic 16-1/2" deep snap on seat with lid.
• Plastic armrests for added comfort.
• Removable Tool-free back.
• Comes complete with 12 qt. commode bucket with carry handle, cover and splash shield.