• 9" x 5.9"
• 5 gloves per pack. 45 packs per case.
• Pre-moistened with a gentle body wash formula.
• Eliminates the need for soap, water, basins or additional towels.
• Can be used as an alternative, or in addition, to regular baths and showers.
• May be warmed for a more soothing bathing experience.
• Available scented or scent free.
As the skin ages, it becomes thinner and more delicate. Many soaps can strip away natural oils, causing dryness and irritation. In addition, reusable washcloths can be rough and may damage already fragile skin. The TENA® Bathing Glove is a soft, textured material that contains a mild cleansing formula.
Reusable basins and reusable washcloths can harbor harmful bacteria.1 The 5-count pack for individual use helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
The daily hygiene routine can be time-consuming and physically demanding for both the resident and caregiver.2 Minimal preparation, bathing, and clean up time required and no water, washcloth, or towels are needed.
Water, PEG-8, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cellulose Gum, Sorbic Acid, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate