Toilet Seat Safety Frame - ProBasics
The ProBasics Toilet Seat Safety Frame provides a safe, stable aid for individuals who struggle with the up and down demands of toileting. The stand-alone toilet is designed to accommodate both standard and elevated toilet seats. It is easy to clean and the aluminum frame mounts securely onto the bowl with an adjustable bracket. The toilet safety frame can safely support patient weights up to 300 pounds.
When you need medical toilet safety equipment, rely on ProBasics every time, as their reputation for high quality products is unparalleled. When you need safe, fast, and discreet shipping directly to your door for free in just 1-3 days, rely on LL Medico. Whether you’re in need of a toilet seat safety frame, a bedside commode, incontinence supplies like adult diapers or absorbent pads, we’ve got you covered. Keeping customers happy since 1997 thanks to our legendary service and wide selection of the best brands, LL Medico has what it takes to provide for your medical supply needs!
• Frame is made of anodized, non-corrosive one-inch aluminum tubing
• Arms are height and width adjustable
• Versatile design with tool-free assembly quickly secures to most toilets
• Contoured waterfall armrests provide additional comfort and support while providing an excellent gripping surface
• Powder-coated aluminum bracket easily attaches frame to toilet
• HCPCS Code: E0243*
• Adjustable Arm Width: 20" – 22"
• Adjustable Arm Height: 26" – 29.5"
• Weight Capacity: 300 lb
• Carton Dimensions: 19.5" x 18" x 10"
• Shipping Weight: 15 lb
• Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame One year on all parts
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|