The ProBasics Aluminum Transport Rollator combines the features of a rollator with a transport chair all in one unit. An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver. The footrests flip-down and the padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using it as a rollator or transport chair. Equipped large 8" casters, easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes, a water-resistant nylon pouch and a fold-strap for easy storage and transport. Designed to meet all your patients' fundamental needs and is height adjustable for a custom fit. Supports patient weights up to 250 pounds.
• Lightweight aluminum frame with burgundy or blue finish.
• Fold-down footrests and reversible padded backrest for easy conversion from rollator to transport mode.
• Comfortable, flip-up padded seat.
• Easy-to-operate ergonomic hand brakes.
• Height-adjustable for a custom fit.
• Water-resistant nylon pouch attaches under seat for added privacy and security of personal items.
• Equipped with a folding mechanism for easy storage and transport.
• Non-marring 8" black casters with soft grip tires, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
• HCPCS* Code: E0143 / E0156 (seat).
• Handle height adjust 35.5" - 40"
• Width between hand grips: 19"
• Seat-to-floor height: 21.75"
• Product weight: 22 lbs.
• Supports patient weights up to 250 pounds.