Drive Medical DV8 Steerable Knee WalkerBrand: Drive | SKU: 790 |
• Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability.
• Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot.
• Deluxe dual-braking system. Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability. Leg pad with " channel" provides added stability and comfort.
• Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation.
• New foldable steering column allows for easy storage.
• Tool-free height adjustment of seat and handle.
17" W x 32" D, Aluminum, Silver Vein Finish, 300 lb Weight Capacity, Latex-Free
The DV8 steerable knee walker provides a comfortable pain free alternative to crutches and is ideal for individuals who are recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputations and ulcers of the foot. This innovative and stylish crutch substitute can be easily adjusted without tools to meet your needs allowing for increased maneuverability. It is equipped with large 8" casters and dual frame design providing maximum control when used indoors or outdoors. This knee walker comes standard with tool free height adjustable dual hand brakes ensuring optimal safety and security when in use. The extra thick leg pad can be height adjusted and is channeled to provide increased stability allowing for a pain free comfortable experience. Unit folds without tools making travel, storage or just getting around easy.
- FSA/HSA Eligible: