Coloplast Folysil Foley Indwelling Catheter
• Composed of 100% latex-free silicone.
• Smooth edges aid in the catheterization process.
• Minimizes leakage and maximizes drainage.
• Transparent tubing.
• Designed to prevent encrustation.
• Radiopaque stripe simplifies detection in an x-ray.
• Validated for medium to long term use, up to a maximum of 30 days.
Featuring a 100% latex-free (silicone) Foley catheter that is designed to ease the catheterization process. Its innovative design was created to minimize urethral tissue damage and prevent leakage. Folysil silicone lumen is significantly larger than latex lumens in catheters of the same french size, creating more efficient drainage. These Foley catheters are validated for medium to long term use, up to a maximum of 30 days. The radiopaque stripe simplifies detection in an x-ray and transparent tube enables convenient visual inspection. Silicone is biocompatible and inhibits encrustation. This specific item is ideal for any patient suffering from latex-related infections.
- Open Tip
- Coloplast Folysil Cath