Boudreaux's Butt Paste is the best relief for diaper rash and a host of other skin problems resulting to, or from, broken skin. This butt paste diaper rash cream was developed from a Peruvian balsam by a pharmacist and specially made to heal broken skin and rashes. Simply apply the pleasantly scented diaper paste to the affected area and let it do its thing. It can also be used as a preventative measure, when applied at each diaper change as a barrier, to keep bottoms free from potential diaper rash.
• 16% zinc oxide
• FREE FROM: dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc
• Pediatrician-recommended brand
• Pleasant scent.
• Available in 2 convenient sizes, 4 oz and 16 oz.
• Zinc Oxide 16%
• Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
• Mineral Oil
• Myroxylon Balsamum (Balsam Tolu) Resin
1. Change wet and soiled diaper immediately
2. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
3. Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime
• For external use only
• When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
• Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days
• Keep out of the reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion
• If swallowed, seek medical help or immediately call Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222
✔ Starts relieving diaper rash discomfort on contact
✔ Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
✔ Goes on and cleans off easily.
|FSA/HSA Eligible||Yes, with Rx|
|Brand||Boudreaux's Butt Paste|