BodyMed® Compressor Nebulizer System
Compact Medical Device
The BodyMed® Compressor Nebulizer System is intended for use in the treatment of upper and lower respiratory tract illnesses where aerosolized medication is required. Please consult a physician and/or pharmacist to determine if a prescription medication is approved for use with this nebulizer. This device is suitable for all ages and is intended for single patient use. The BodyMed® Compressor Nebulizer System comes complete with 1 medication cup (0.2 oz.), 1 mouthpiece, 1 adult mask, 1 child mask, 1 air tube (5.2 ft.), 5 filters, 1 power cord (5.2 ft.).
- Compact medical device designed to deliver physician–prescribed medication to the bronchial lung passages.
- Creates a stream of air that travels through a clear tube to the medication cup where the liquid medication is aerosolized into a mist for easy inhalation.
- Use this nebulizer under the supervision of a licensed physician and/or a respiratory therapist.
- Includes the following components: 1 medication cup (0.2 oz.), 1 mouthpiece, 1 adult mask, 1 child mask, 1 air tube (5.2 ft.), 5 filters, and 1 power cord (5.2 ft.).
- Suitable for all ages and is intended for single patient use.
- Thermal protector will turn off the nebulizer device before it is overheated.
- 6.3” x 5.6” x 3.7”.
- 60-month warranty.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Use as intended.
How to Use This Nebulizer
- Set the nebulizer device on a flat, stable surface with the controls in reach.
- Twist the top part of the medication cup counterclockwise to dissemble.
- Fill the bottom part of the medication cup with the medication. Ensure that the cone is inside the bottom part.
- Place the top part on the bottom and gently twist clockwise to reassemble the medication cup.
- Attach one end of the air tube to the base of the medication cup.
- Attach the other end of the air tube to the tube connector located on the front of the compressor.
- Attach the mouthpiece or mask to the top section of the medication cup.
- Place the mouthpiece in the patient’s mouth or secure the mask over the nose and mouth.
- With the power switch turned “Off,” plug the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Press the power switch “On” to start treatment.
- When finished, turn the nebulizer device off, and unplug it from the electrical outlet.
Instruction manual: https://tinyurl.com/bodymed-nebulizer-instruction
|Delivery Method||Mouthpiece Delivery|
|Nebulizer Type||Small Volume|
|Oxygen Tube Length||5.2 feet|
|Reservoir Type||Medication Cup|
|Max Pressure||50 psi|
|Particle Size||.5 µm to 5 µm|
|Unit Dimensions||6.3" (W) x 3.7" (H) x 5.6" (D)|