Bard Cunningham Penis Clamp
• Cunningham Clamp is reusable and non sterile.
• The lower foam pad on the Cunningham Clamp has an inverted "V" which presses against the underside of the penis exerting a closing pressure on the urethra, which is close to the bottom of the penis.
• The clamping mechanism has five separate settings to control male incontinence.
• This permits the user to achieve the proper amount of pressure with the Cunningham Clamp to prevent urine leakage without discomfort.
• Available in 1 1/2", 2", and 3" sizes (based on circumference of penis).
The Cunningham Clamp is a hinged, stainless steel frame supporting two foam rubber pads and a locking device. The user places the penis between the two foam pads and the hinged clamp is squeezed shut. Used to control stress incontinence or dribbling of urine. It is constructed of soft sponge rubber and can be adjusted to fit comfortably. Size by penis circumference.
- Bard Cunningham Clamp