Bard Cunningham Penis ClampBrand: BARD | SKU: 4052 |
Cunningham Penis Clamp - Bard
• Cunningham Clamp is reusable and non sterile.
• The lower foam pad on the Cunningham Clamp has an inverted "V" which presses against the underside of the penis exerting a closing pressure on the urethra, which is close to the bottom of the penis.
• The clamping mechanism has five separate settings to control male incontinence.
• This permits the user to achieve the proper amount of pressure with the Cunningham Clamp to prevent urine leakage without discomfort.
• Available in 1 1/2", 2", and 3" sizes (based on circumference of penis).
The Cunningham Clamp is a hinged, stainless steel frame supporting two foam rubber pads and a locking device. The user places the penis between the two foam pads and the hinged clamp is squeezed shut. Used to control stress incontinence or dribbling of urine. It is constructed of soft sponge rubber and can be adjusted to fit comfortably. Sized by penis circumference, the Bard Cunningham incontinence clamp comes in large, regular, or juvenile, making it ideal for all ages of incontinence sufferers. The hinged stainless steel frame and soft rubber construction gently but firmly grasp the shaft of your penis to safely ensure incontinence stays under control at all times so that you no longer have to suffer from the embarrassment of dribbling or leaking at the worst possible moment. From a juvenile clamp to a large clamp or any size in between, you can rest assured that you’ll be safe from leaks with this Cunningham clamp.