Often touted as the highest quality replacement for latex, Nitrile is a popular choice for those applications requiring strong chemical and puncture resistance. In fact, Nitrile is more resistant to puncturing than its latex and vinyl counterparts.
• Lightweight for improved dexterity and reduced hand fatigue
• Meets or exceeds ASTM and FDA examination glove standards
• Passes ASTM F1671 test standards for resistance to penetration of blood borne pathogens
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Textured surface for improved grip
• Powder free
• Complies with 21 CFR parts 170-199 for food contact