Clinical nutrition to help gain or...
• Specially formulated to reduce...
• Heal and soothe diaper rash...
Our high quality, American-made, plastic pants by Gary® are the perfect solution when used over adult diapers or adult cloth diapers, especially for heavy urination. There is no better waterproof incontinence protection. With their generous volume, they can be worn over thick disposable diapers or cloth diapers to contain any leaks or moisture, especially for incontinence sufferers with heavy night-time bed wetting.
Our durable and soft waterproof vinyl plastic pants and panties are made for adults, as well as older children. They are made with waterproof side seams that are heat welded for strength and hygienic purposes. We provide all types of diaper covers, such as pull on and snap on vinyl pants and PUL pants as well. We have flannel lined and terry lined options that provide extra protection and comfort. We provide different patterns such as pink carousel and polka dots to many different colors ranging from milky white, pink pastel to blue pastel as well.
Maximum security and comfort comes from knowing you are protected, and when you are protected, you live a more fulfilled and meaningful life. Adult plastic pants are a convenient way to ensure that you are getting the extra protection you need throughout your day and to help prevent leaking during night time use.
All of our plastic pants are proudly made in the USA by Gary Manufacturing!
The most important thing when choosing a vinyl pant is size. Make sure to measure both your waist and legs to determine which size will fit best. Next choose a pant size in which your measurements fall closest in between the lowest and highest numbers. For instance, if you have a 34" waist and a 22" leg, your best fit would be a size medium. Since the elastics are quite flexible, if you wanted a pant with a little extra room you could go with a size large. And vice versa, if you wanted something a little tighter and with a little less room, you could go with a size small.
There are many styles to choose from. Pull-on, snap-on, enclosed elastic, high back, bloomers and more. This is mostly for personal preference.
• Pull-on vs snap-on: Some people like the ability to just pull-on their pants while others, including caregivers, would like the ability to put their pants on more easily when laying down.
• Enclosed elastic: the elastic is enclosed in the same material as the pant. Some people prefer this for comfort and non-wicking purposes.
• High back (long waist): These add an additional 3" of height to the pants to give those who need it, extra protection and support.
• Bloomers: These are designed to be worn down to around the knee area for those who prefer that extra protection down the legs.
Most of our colors/patterns are a 4 gauge vinyl. This is a standard thickness and provides the most flexibility and softness. We do offer some colors in 7 gauge vinyl which will be thicker and a little harder on the touch. Once again, this is all based on personal preference. Both vinyls will last just as long as the other and both are extremely durable.
• Euroflex: this is a unique urethane material that is both soft and extremely durable. They do cost more but last much longer. Please be advised that these are more noisy than regular vinyl pants.
As always, if you need any help with choosing the correct plastic pant for you or a loved one, please contact us via phone (855) 422-4556, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our live chat. We are always willing and happy to help!